Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tumblr blog crush: An Abundance Of....

I have become terribly addicted to tumbling as of late. In fact, I'v started my own tumblr blog to collect all the pretty images I find and doing so is ridiculously easy.It's a great blog platform for those of us who are shy or just don't want to invest a ton of time in a blog.Some tumblrs out there are particularly good at curating their finds and one of my newest faves is "An Abundance Of".When I first landed on her site I couldn't decide where to look first....there was so much good candy.A sampling below but much more here.





































3 comments:

  1. Yes ,they are amazing!I have seen some of it before but the most of it not...thanks for sharing!! :)I just use tumblr. for sharing beautiful photos, cause a photo can tell a story and if I`m in the mood to write about something, so I can use my blogspot.com. Perfect splitting to me.
    Your photos are always eye candy and I like your view on art...sunshiny greetings from Germany, Beate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had time to sit down and figure tumblr out-I want to SOON though..
    Great blog darling!
    <3 Cara
    PS. A Giveaway is going on @ Lilac and Grey...HINT HINT: "KEEP CALM"

    ReplyDelete
  3. CRAZY LOVE! CLICKED, FOLLOWED, REBLOGGED MANIAC. so well edited, just like here. you are one of my favorite blogs! always link back sharing the love. Hope you don't mind the reblogging!! again, CRAZY LOVE!

    ReplyDelete