Friday, December 18, 2009

Color study: Blue and White


I've been doing alot of color exploration lately.I've always loved blue and white - it is a classic combo...clean, refreshing and summery. I especially love it contrasted with a soft yellow or against aged dark wood.Perhaps my fondness for this combo stems from it's use in my school uniform in Jamaica when I was a kid......it's somehow comforting and familiar.A small selection of some of my favorites above. Image credits: 1. bellevivir.blogspot.com  2.gregkucera  3. pigtown-design.blogspot.com 4. post-gazette.com 5. purestyleonline.com/blog         6. sweatpaul.typepad.com 7. apartmenttherapy.com 8. mykugelhopf.ch 9. easylivingmagazine.com      10. mybestsupplier 11. akcrystalbead 12. evahaiku 13. momwaldsplace 14. xjavierx 15. xjavierx

No comments:

Post a Comment